This was much harder than I expected! Mostly because I read a lot of YA and I don’t want to live in the middle of a war, even if there are hot fairies.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Continue reading “Top Ten Tuesday | Characters I’d Like to Switch Places With”
This month flew by! I went to New Orleans for a friend’s birthday which was a ton of fun. Nyx is still not 100% potty trained, but she is getting much better. I also feel as though I finally have a better grip on balancing my work, home and blogging life.
Plus we got so many fantastic books in January!
Continue reading “January Wrap-Up and February TBR”
By: K.A. Tucker
Standalone | 388 Pages | Pub. 2018
The Simple Wild at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★★
- Heroine: The girl we all follow on Instagram
- Dude: Charlie Hunnam minus the motorcycle
- Steaminess: It melts some snow
- Emotional: Have some tissues… just in case
Pairs Well With
Continue reading “The Simple Wild | Book Review”
I’m not going to do a November wrap-up because November was a trainwreck. I read Kingdom of Ash and Lord of Shadows IN A ROW.
Clearly I hate myself.
I also managed to finish A Darker Shade of Magic and Illuminae plus a handful of paranormal romances FOR MY SOUL.
Anyway, I wanted to show you the giant pile of books that I have for December. I may not get to all of them, but that’s okay. I’m going to mood read this month, which is a giant change for me. And i’m really excited to do that!
Have you read any of these? Let us know what you thought in the comments!
Follow us! Twitter || Goodreads || Instagram