Ink in the Blood #1 | 448 Pages | Feb 11, 2020
ink in the blood at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★★
- Heroine: Oh my rebel soul!
- Dude: I love a good death dealer
- Steaminess: The tension is REAL
- Brutality: Still sobbing
Pairs Well With
Whatever is in Celia’s flask.
Continue reading “Ink in the Blood | Book Review”
By: Elizabeth Hunter
Standalone | 286 Pages | Pub. 2018
INK at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★☆
- Dude: I’m picturing this one with my mental camera 😉
- Heroine: Queen of literary t-shirts
- Steaminess: Truck-gasms are a thing
- Nerdiness: Poe quotes in the bedroom
Pairs Well With:
- 1 ¼ oz Dry Gin
- ½ oz Peach Liqueur
- ½ oz Blue Curacao
- 2 oz Cranberry juice
Okay, let’s be real. This book is right up our alley. Bookstore AND tattoo shop? Plus, a big tattooed gentleman? Consider us hooked because Hunter just dangled this bait out in front of us and we bit.
“What goes with books? ‘Wine.’”
Yeah, that quote just about sums us up perfectly, doesn’t it? But really, while this slow build romance isn’t the most romantic of books, nor does it feature the steamiest scenes, it was a solid and enjoyable read.
Beware, Spoilers are coming…
Continue reading “INK (The Art of Miscommunication)| Book Review”