So I know tons of people have done posts like this, but I ALWAYS read them. I think we all have lovely insight and you never know when you will learn something new! These are my lessons learned, but I want to thank all of you for your help. Especially @Kal for templates and answering all of my silly questions, @Dev for helping me to understand that Instagram is actually insane, @Loretta for offering her professional design eye and explaining self-hosted and widgets, and primarily Teagan for still talking books even when the pressure of blogging AND having a life got to be too much.
So here are some things I learned in a year (actually 1 1/2, this post is late…oops):
Continue reading “What I Learned in a Year of Book Blogging”
OK… so I was tagged in this gem a couple of times. WHICH IS THE BEST. Because my hilarious and genius friend Loretta made this gem out of our ridiculous convos.
Thank you so much to evil twin Sibby and Leelyn for tagging me. Check them out if you haven’t already, they are good humans and I appreciate them.
- Take all the quizzes down below and record your answers somehow. I decided to just copy the text from each quiz and paste it into my post, but screenshots work too! Whatever floats your goat (Yes goat. I SAID WHAT I SAID).
- NO CHEATING. You get one shot to take each quiz my friends. I’m watching you. ∗Suspicious squinty eyes∗
- Use this post to give credit to the creator Loretta @ The Laughing Listener or tag me on twitter @LaughnListener so I can see everyone’s answers!!
- Tag some friends to spread the fun!
Continue reading “The Identity Crisis Book Tag”
By: Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
The Illuminae Files #3| 628 Pages | Pub. 2018
Obsidio at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★★
- Heroine: Just trying to survive
- Dude: Ode to his hair
- Steaminess: Let’s be real… it’s freezing on Kerenza
- Brutality: Teddies in the snow…I will NOT get over that
Pairs Well With
Didn’t I just say champagne?
Continue reading “Obsidio (I Finally finished so I get champagne right?) | Book Review”
So far this year I have read 100 books. I’m pretty on track to hit my 200 book Goodreads goal. I often am asked how I make the time to read so many books, so I thought I would write down some of the ways I sneak in reading.
I will say, that I don’t have children so that does make it easier to sneak in reading time. But, I also have a pretty active social life and am constantly traveling or going to shows/parties and have to work around those.
Without further ado, here are the ways that I make more time for reading. Continue reading “Ways to Increase Reading Time”
By: Stephanie Garber
Caraval #3 | 496 Pages | Pub. 2019
Overall Rating: ★★★★
Continue reading “Finale (40 random thoughts) | Book Review”