May was book christmas for me. I have the honor of reading so many amazing ARCs. June is just going to be me crying over my kindle.
Continue reading “May Wrap-Up”
Happy Weekend, book friends! We were tagged by Jayati at Junky Writing. Go check out her blog if you haven’t yet because it’s AMAZING.
- Link back to me so I can see everyone’s answers! (Naty’s Bookshelf)
- Also link back to the person who tagged you!
- Name one book for each category; try not to repeat books to make this more fun!
- Tag at least 5 people
Continue reading “What’s On My Bookshelf Tag”
By: Ashley Poston
Heart of Iron # 1 | 480 Pages | Pub. 2018
Heart of Iron at a Glance
Pairs Well With:
- ½ pint Jack Daniel’s Whiskey
- ⅛ pint Absolut vodka
- 2 drop grenadine
Continue reading “Heart of Iron | Book Review”
Hi everyone! Tis the season for creepy posts so today we are doing the Halloween Creatures Tag 2.0 thanks to the lovely Raya’s Reads. We love Raya’s blog so go check her out!
- Answer all prompts.
- Answer honestly.
- Tag 1-13 people.
- Link back to this post.
- Remember to credit the creator. (Anthony @ Keep Reading Forward)
- Have fun!
Continue reading “Halloween Creatures Tag 2.0”
By: Laini Taylor
Strange The Dreamer # 2| 528 Pages | Pub. 2018
Muse of Nightmares at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★★
- Heroine: Badass ghost monster of revenge
- Dude: He’s home and world to us, too
- Steaminess: Sign me up for Lazlo’s dreams
- Brutality: Having to prepare your own body for cremation
Pairs Well With
- 1 part Gin
- 1 part Dubonnet
- ½ part Cherry Brandy
- ½ part Orange Juice
Beware. Spoilers are ahead because we have absolutely no chill about this book. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Continue reading “Muse of Nightmares | We Have NO Chill About This Book”