Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
I am not a sad crier. I am an angry crier, which can be confusing and also disconcerting when I show no emotion at sad things. However, I am capable. Here is a list of books that at least made my eyes well up.
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
What books made you sob? Let us know what you thought in the comments!