Do you ever look through your Goodreads list and wonder “when did I look at this book and what is it?” I feel like I do this all the time, which makes me worry that I blacked out and goodreads binged. Which seems safer than Amazon binging…
So, this is basically like a Down the TBR Rabbit Hole, except I’m trashing ALL of these. Unless someone makes a solid case for them.
Here are the books I have ZERO recollection of adding.
1. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
2. Dark Prince by Christine Feehan
3. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
4. The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston
5. All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire
6. Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
7. Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
8. Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente
9. Slumber by Samantha Young
10. If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio
If you have read and loved one of these, let me know, but otherwise I’m cleaning house!