Stalking Jack the Ripper #2 | 435 Pages | Pub. 2017
Hunting Prince Dracula at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★1/2
- Heroine: She keeps it 100
- Dude: Mr Perfect
- Steaminess: That’s what alcoves are for
- Brutality: Impaled
Pairs Well With
- 1 ounce black cherry vodka
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 5 ounces cola
- Garnish: maraschino cherries
Continue reading “Hunting Prince Dracula | Spoiler-Free Book Review”
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Continue reading “Top Ten Tuesday | Books That Made Me Cry”
Do you ever look through your Goodreads list and wonder “when did I look at this book and what is it?” I feel like I do this all the time, which makes me worry that I blacked out and goodreads binged. Which seems safer than Amazon binging…
So, this is basically like a Down the TBR Rabbit Hole, except I’m trashing ALL of these. Unless someone makes a solid case for them.
Here are the books I have ZERO recollection of adding.
Continue reading “Why is This on My TBR?”
By: Margaret Rogerson
Standalone| 456 Pages | 2019
A Sorcery of Thorns at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★
- Heroine: meh
- Dude: The sass is appreciated
- Steaminess: Extremely mild
- Creepiness: Some nightmare material
Pairs Well With
- 1 oz aromatized wine
- 1 1/2 oz sweet vermouth
- 2 oz sparkling white wine
- twist of orange peel
Continue reading “A Sorcery of Thorns | Spoiler-Free Book Review”
I was tagged by Hannah @ I Have Thoughts on Books. Thank you so much! This is going to be a rough one.
- Thank the person who tagged you and create a pingback to the original author – Nel at Reactionary Tales.
- Share at least 5 (but more are welcome) romances that tugged your heart strings. They can be from books, movies, TV shows, manga; anything you can think of! They can be examples of sad tears, angry tears, happy tears or a combination of all three.
- Nominate 5 (or more) people to share their emotional traumas
- (Note: Try not to spoil the story for your readers in case they would like to check out these romances on their own)
Continue reading “Soul-ripping Romance Tag”