A big thanks to my dark and twisty twin @Siobhan for tagging me! I totally wanted to steal her Caraval idea, but I suppose I need to be original…
Imagine that you are an intrepid literary adventurer- braving the harsh bookish wilderness, traversing jungles of pages and slashing through vines of words. Where in the vast world of books would you go?
- Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator (Umairah @ Sereadipity) so I can see all of your adventures!
Where I Would Go
Glacium from Kelly St. Claire’s Tainted Accords Series – I don’t like the cold that much so it seems counter-intuitive, but I need to see the Bruma world. Dog-sleds and ice and big viking men with no shirts seems awesome. As long as I don’t have to live there.
What I Would Do
- Make Rhone take me on a dog-sled tour of course!
- Fly across the Oscala on a little hang-glider machine
- Drink the night away with the hilarious Bruma
- Watch a fight in the outer rings
- Witness Jovan breaking a door
A puppy and a Soar (mini hang-glider)
Where would you go? Let us know what you thought in the comments!