Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
- Children of the Clouds – My mom read this book to us as children. It’s so old that the cover is falling off. It has been relegated to the LOOKS ONLY category.
- My grandmother’s bible – self-explanatory, family heirloom.
- Jane Eyre & Wuthering Heights illustrated 1943 editions.
- Kingdom of Ash – Signed by SJM
- City of Brass – Signed by S.A. Chakraborty – THANKS LORETTA!!!
- Vengeful – Signed by V.E. Schwab
- Any of my books that I haven’t read yet!
What books will you not let anyone touch? Let me know in the comments!