May was book christmas for me. I have the honor of reading so many amazing ARCs. June is just going to be me crying over my kindle.
Continue reading “May Wrap-Up”
By: Katherine Arden
The Winternight Trilogy #1 | 323 Pages | Pub. 2017
The Bear and the Nightingale at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★
- Heroine: She will not be tamed
- Dude: He does not heat things up
- Emotional: That ending made me cry
- Brutality: Souls sucked out
Pairs Well With
- Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Schnapps
Continue reading “The Bear and the Nightingale | Book Review”
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Continue reading “Top Ten Tuesday | Favorite Books Released in the Past 10 Years”
By: Jenny Lawson
Standalone | 329 Pages | Pub. 2015
Furiously Happy at a Glance
Overall Rating: ★★★★★
Continue reading “Furiously Happy | Book Review”
By: Christina Lauren
Standalone | 350 Pages | Pub. 2017
Dating You Hating You at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★
- Heroine: Stand up for yourself!
- Dude: Grow a spine!
- Steaminess: on-point
- Emotional: Frustrating AF
Pairs Well With
Continue reading “Dating You Hating You | Book Review”