By: Claire LeGrand
Standalone | 440 Pages | Pub. 2018
Sawkill Girls at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★★
- Heroine: They are all my heros
- Dude: Not relevant
- Steaminess: Enough to burn down those forests
- Brutality: Eaten Alive
Pairs Well With:
Alcohol won’t help this
Continue reading “Sawkill Girls | Spoiler-Free Review”
So I did a thing… I decided that us readers can take back the month of March and have some madness of our own.
I made this bracket of books that I read in the last year. Most of these I loved so I will definitely win this one!
Over the next few weeks I will tweet out polls for each of the brackets until we are down to the finals – so everyone please vote!
And if you don’t follow me, I’m on twitter at @fictionnochaser
Let me know which books you think will win or lose in the comments!
By: Brigid Kemmerer
A Curse so Dark #1 | 496 Pages | Pub 2019
A Curse so Dark and Lonely at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★
- Heroine: Lost Herondale #20
- Dude: Stereotypical spoiled prince
- Steaminess: They aren’t melting any snow
- Brutality: I don’t want to know what goes on in the bloody room
Continue reading “A Curse so Dark and Lonely | Book Review”
This was much harder than I expected! Mostly because I read a lot of YA and I don’t want to live in the middle of a war, even if there are hot fairies.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Continue reading “Top Ten Tuesday | Characters I’d Like to Switch Places With”
By: Christina Lauren
Standalone | 309 Pages | Pub 2018
Josh & Hazel at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★
- Heroine: I want to be weird like her
- Dude: Chill AF
- Steaminess: Can steam be confusing?
- Emotional: Fluffy things and unicorns
Pairs Well With
Cotton Candy Cocktail
- 1 large bag cotton candy (any flavor)
- 1 bottle marshmallow vodka
Continue reading “Mini Review Monday | Josh & Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating”