By: April Genevieve Tucholke
Standalone | 384 Pages | Pub. 2018
The Boneless Mercies at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★★
- Heroine: Mercy doesn’t mean survival
- Sisterhood: THIS IS MY SQUAD
- Steaminess: About as chilly as the Vorse
- Brutality: Are you attached to your eyes?
Pairs Well With
Continue reading “The Boneless Mercies | Book Review”
This tag is hosted on Taking on a World of Words It’s easy to do, just answer the three questions below!
The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
Continue reading “WWW Wednesday”
I just did a TBR purge, but then I went blog hopping and found SO MANY new books. Which means I have some pretty awesome new stuff to share!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Continue reading “Top Ten Tuesday |The Last Ten Books Added to my TBR”
By: David Grann
Standalone | 316 Pages | Pub. 2017
Overall Rating: ★★★★
I can’t remember who’s blog I saw this book on, but I am so glad that I did. This year I have decided to read more variety. Last year was the year of YA fantasy and while I still love it, I need some nonfiction and thrillers in my life.
Continue reading “The Killers of the Flower Moon | Spoiler Free Book Review”
Thanks to Siobhan who always tags us in the most entertaining tags. My Slytherin soul LOVES this one!
Continue reading “Unpopular Opinions Book Tag”