Yes, there is a chance that I am insane, but in a good way. As the designated bookworm of most of my friends, I am constantly asked for book recommendations.
So I made a flowchart. Or a pyramid or whatever this thing is called.
My sister was going on a trip and is a total moodreader so I made this based on what I know she likes and what she could read off of her kindle because she travels extensively.
You can access the google doc HERE if you have a hard time seeing the chart.
Yes, I am down for requests for more, but beware that it may take some time… Flowcharts don’t create themselves.
How do you handle this question? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Twitter || Goodreads || Instagram
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Continue reading “Top Ten Tuesday | Books I Own and Need to Read”
Happy Weekend, book friends! We were tagged by Jayati at Junky Writing. Go check out her blog if you haven’t yet because it’s AMAZING.
- Link back to me so I can see everyone’s answers! (Naty’s Bookshelf)
- Also link back to the person who tagged you!
- Name one book for each category; try not to repeat books to make this more fun!
- Tag at least 5 people
Continue reading “What’s On My Bookshelf Tag”
By: Marissa Meyer
The Lunar Chronicles #3 | 552 Pages | Pub. 2014
Cress at a Glance
- Overall Rating: ★★★★
- Heroine: Too nice for her own good
- Dude: I’m pretty sure he is actually Flynn Rider
- Steaminess: Thorne and Cress sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G
- Brutality: She chopped her own pinky off!
Pairs Well With
The Hairy Navel
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 8 ounces orange juice (to fill the glass)
Continue reading “Cress (How Jess Learned to Audiobook) | Book Review”
We have been really MIA this month and we are SO SORRY. Sometimes life just gets wild. Teagan got a PUPPY (adorable pics on twitter) and had a birthday! Jess started a new job, went to ACL and went to the Kingdom of Ash Release Tour to meet our QUEEN Sarah J. Maas.
Thank you all for hanging with during our slow-down. We love this community and are so happy to get to interact with all of you amazing humans.
Continue reading “October Wrap-Up and November TBR”