Happy Tuesday, everyone! We’ve seen this awesome Fictional Family Tag floating around the blogverse and decided we needed to do it. Special thanks to Jess’ husband and dog Kona for putting the books in their “random order”!
- Pick 8 books off your shelves (try to not pick just your favorites!)
- Arrange them into a random order (randomizers are good for this).
- In the order they are arranged, open them to a random page and write down the first name you see. Don’t mix up the names!
- In the last book, find the name of an animal/pet and write it down.
- Put the names in the right category.
- Tag people (spread the love) copy and paste these rules in your post, or write them out yourself.
Continue reading “Fictional Family Book Tag”