We were tagged twice for this award. Thank you so much to Becky @ Velvet Spade Books and Christine @ Uncorked Librarian. We really appreciate you both, your blogs are *wonderful* and are so happy to have you both as book friends.
Okay, now onto the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Leave a link to their blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers/bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly
7 Things About Teagan
- I’m a librarian at a university and I make (really cool) tutorials and websites all day long. And shush people, obviously.
- I’m deathly allergic to mowed grass and hay and could never go outside as a kid because I lived on a farm next to hay field.
- I have a cat named Carver (The Queen) and she pretty much rules the world.
- I’ve hiked and camped at 10 national parks in the last year. My favorite is Grand Teton National Park – everyone should go!
- I learned Spanish by reading the Harry Potter books in Spanish.
- I won every reading contest (AR, anyone?!) my school had from grades 2 – 9 and my dad still calls me a nerd because of it.
- I’ve read 200 books so far in 2018.
7 Things About Jess
- When I was 3 I had my nursery rhyme book memorized and would recite all of the pages which had people thinking I could read.
- My mom had me on her birthday so I have never had my own.
- I’m terrified of frogs, but have no problem picking up a spider.
- I’m the only natural redhead in my family.
- I started kindergarten at 4 yrs old, so I ended up starting college at 17.
- I was bit by a donkey at a tequila plantation in Mexico on my bachelorette.
- I call my dog Kona the alligator pig because she snorts like a pig and used to snap like an alligator.
- Raleigh Reads
- Kaya @ afictionalbookworm
- Jayati @ Junky Writing
- AJ @ Read all the Things!
- Lin @ The Reader of a Thousand Stars
Hope you all have a perfect Sunday and weekend!