Thank you to Sara @The Bibliophagist for nominating us! We love your blog (which everyone should follow!!) and appreciate the nomination.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions they asked you.
- Come up with your own 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers and don’t forget to tell them.
Questions From Sara
What’s something ridiculous that you used to believe when you were younger?
- J – We had a back field covered in alkali and my mom convinced us it was quicksand so that we wouldn’t go out that far. Really it’s because there was a ditch back there and she didn’t want us to drown.
- T – I use to think I could “return” my baby brother and often tried to give him to nurses or doctors at his check-ups because I was over him. I was a really cutthroat 6 year old.
What’s your favorite musical?
- J – Beauty and the Beast, no question
- T – Hamilton, easily
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen in someone else’s home?
- J – Two 7ft long boa constrictors. I gtfo as quick as possible.
- T – Nothing comes to mind but I recently went to a bar in Montana who’s women’s restroom had two toilets in one room with no stalls separating them and I have a lot of questions.
Do you have any pets? Feel free to share pictures and stories!
- J – I have a dog named Kona who is obsessed with bandanas and will throw a tantrum if they are taken away. She also has an extremely long tongue…
- T – I have a cat named Carver (AKA the Fluff Queen) who has a cat bed in every room in my house, a water fountain drinking bowl, and must have no less than 3 bowls of food always at maximum capacity at all times.
What weird food combinations do you like?
- T – I’m a really picky eater so honestly I do not do weird food combinations. I barely eat normal food combinations!
- J – I also don’t do weird combos. I like cold chinese food better than hot chinese food, so that’s weird.
What’s one place you’ve never been that you’d like to visit?
- J – Bali
- T – Iceland
What’s your favorite word?
- T – Oh, great question I haven’t thought about my favorite word before. Probably, nefarious. I don’t know why its just a cool word.
- J – Based on usage, I would have to say Awesome. I say it way more than is acceptable.
What habit do you have now that you wish you’d started earlier?
- J – working out seriously
- T – Can cooking be a habit? Because I wish I knew how to cook and didn’t have to rely on takeout as much!
What would be the clickbait title of the last book you read?
- T – “Tattooed Man with Pregnancy Fetish is Dating His Estranged Brother’s Baby Momma” for Rebel Heir by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward (sorry, that’s kind of spoiler-y but it was pretty obvious)
What’s your favorite smell?
- T – Anything apple pie or vanilla scented. Especially, if there’s actually a warm apple pie cooking somewhere near me.
- J – Bread baking or chocolate chip cookies.
What’s the stupidest way you’ve ever injured yourself?
- J – The only bone I have ever broken was my thumb when my horse jumped an embankment and I was holding my reins wrong.
- T – I broke my nose skiing once because I fell on the bunny hill.
- Cade @ Cade Under Books
- Bree @ Perpetual Fan Girl
- Cailin @ Rose Petal Pages
- Kelly @ Coffee, Stars, Books
- What’s a book that shook you?
- What’s the location of your favorite vacation you’ve taken?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
- If you could join a book friend squad which would you join?
- What’s your favorite place to read?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done (that you’re willing to tell the interwebz)?
- If you could do anything for a living what would it be?
- What book-to-movie do you wish had never happened?
- What is your weirdest book habit?
- Who is the person you respect the most?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?