Thanks to the marvelous Maddie @ Munch Reviews, we’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger award!! If you haven’t already followed this great human do it now because her blog is amazeballs. And thanks again to Maddie for making our Monday great!
So What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Us
- Fun Fact About Our Blog – So, if you’ve followed any of our other posts you might be surprised to learn that Jess and I hadn’t met in person until last week. We’ve been virtual friends for over a year, but we just met up in Houston and of course got margaritas. Selfies prove that we both exist and haven’t been catfishing each other 🙂
- Fun Fact About Jess – My mom had me on her birthday so we share one! She claims that it prevents her from growing older since I took over for her. Wonder where I got my snark…
- Fun Fact About Teagan – My favorite thing in the world besides reading is hiking. I try and go hiking every weekend and explore Utah and all the amazing national parks in the west. Whenever I go camping I take more books with me than food. #priorities
Questions From Maddie
- What is your ideal vacation?
- Jess: Give me a beach, a lounge chair, books and 100 proof sunscreen and I am happy
- Teagan: Give me a camping trip with some amazing hikes, a good campsite near a river, some trees for my hammock, and books books books.
- What are your favorite and least favorite smells?
- Jess: favorite is fresh bread baking, which is masochistic because I am gluten intolerant. Least fav is hot garbage because ew.
- Teagan: My favorite smell is a fresh baked apple pie and my least favorite smell is any Axe body spray. It’s so gross.
- If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be?
- Jess: To have a ranch full of shelter dogs and be able to run it. My other two would probably be to help run it.
- Teagan: I’d end global warming/pollution and save the environment, buy myself a house on a mountain, and get an endless supply of books.
- Best piece of advice you would give a new blogger?
- Jess: Don’t stress out about your posts. This is supposed to be fun.
- Teagan: Engage with other bloggers – they are so nice and you can learn a lot from their expertise.
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Jess: Tacos. All the tacos.
- Teagan: Ditto. Tacos are lyfe.
Victoria @ Becareful of Books
Ebru @ Ebs and Her Reads
Kayla @ Graceling Accountant
Sara @ Not Another Book Blogger
Vanessa @ Through Prose Tinted Pages
Natalie @ NW Teen Literati
Questions for the Nominees
- What 3 books would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
- What “world setting” from a book would you most want to visit?
- What’s your favorite part of running a blog?
- Which literary pet would you want to adopt?
- How do you choose your books?
Our Favorite Posts From Our Nominees
Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Graceling Accountant
Sky in the Deep – Be Careful of Books
A Court of Frost and Starlight – Ebs and Her Reads
Spare and Found Parts – Not Another Book Blogger
Throne of Glass vs. ACOTAR Book Tag – NW Teen Literati
The Belles – Through Prose Tinted Pages